Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wow...July already...

Wow, where has the year gone? My body is trying to get used to being up all night at work..man, Im still tired!!! Kyle goes off to camp on wednesday. Ive been stitching and reading and taking the kids to the river every day for at least an hour..we took the dogs on friday...boy was that interesting.. I dyed some threads for Sandy at Sanman Originals..a pretty pink and yellow, and i named it "Sandy's Heart" (Her favorite color is pink and she has a heart of gold) She has become a good friend and has enriched my stash with her wonderful designs. I am stitching a rose square for WOCS now, hopefully ill be finished with it this week. Here are my lastest finishes (since my last post)The oriental and butterfly biscournu are stitched on my own hand-dyed aida....
My ladybug biscournu..used DMC and SSS

Top...
ladybug biscournu front

BOTTOM
ladybug biscournu back

Bitty Kitty with butterfly stitched on a piece of printed AIDA (pillowtop)

britty kitty butterfly

Ying Yang beaded biscournu used DMC
TOP
yinyangfront

BOTTOM
yingyang back

Sanman PlayBall TUCK used DMC
sanman playball tuck

Butterfly Beaded Biscournu used Needle necessities and DMC TOP
butterfly front

BOTTOM
butterfly back

SANMAN originals Frost Day Freebie "Chilly" used DMC

sanman chilly frost day

Sanman originals Oh sweet Love used DMC

sanman Oh sweet love

Shorty George "Stitch!" Amy at Downsunshine lane is awesome!! she had to special order the button for me from Hobb Nobb designs..Thanks amy!!! Used Week's dye works

Rise and stitch

And those are my stitchy finishes for the past couple of weeks!!! Ill post some pics soon of the kids and the critters!! I love you all! mel

1 comment:

Nancy M said...

Lots of cute little finishes. I'm still plugging away on my BAP!