Friday, June 26, 2009

Of course, I can never stay completely updated..I do have two prayer requests Id like to send out..please say a prayer for my uncle owen, he is battleing leukemia and is in critical condition in Houston. Also my best friend from high school, Sharon, her little boy eric has just had a cancerous tumor removed from his leg..say a prayer for him and his family...I love you sharon and you and your family are in my prayers..ive not been doing much stitching this month but i have some "finished" finishes..I made my dad and my husband Father's day cards, a keychain and one of my online friends sent me some wonderful tucks that i added my stitching to. Piper is getting bigger..still ugly but so ugly you gotta love her. Kyle leaves on the 8th to go to Camp Baldwin (church camp) hes been spending alot of time at moms.they have been making jams and jellies..Heather was at Jen's last week and has started going to summer weightlifting to get in shape for when volleyball season starts..I am going to start working nights so that im home during the day at least until school starts back up..here are my finishes...
DADs card...
dads card

David's card..kyle helped with the brads...
davids card

seal keychain
seal keychain

Samsarah Smile tuck sent to me by Janice..
smile tuck

Precious Moment's Teddy in tuck made by Janice...
teddy tuck by janice

1 comment:

Sean said...

Sorry to here about Sharen and Owen. Dad