Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life goes on...

Its been two months now since our family lost two of our loved ones, seems like time should have stopped or something. but no, Life goes on, kids get bigger and the bills still need to be paid. The heartache is still there too...does it ever dull? The signs of them being here are still everywhere and pop up in places your not expecting them to. I work in a nursing home and i smell my grandmas perfume on a daily basis...Ive threatened to buy my sweet little granny a different scent so that every time i hug her neck,i dont get a nostril full of grandma scent!!! told her i would buy her some young stuff so she could smell like a young one!! (she in return, smacked my behind)..god I love my job!! I was with mom on saturday and i swear to you, Evelyn was talking through me!! (she used to say yes MOTHER to mom all the time) and i was being a smart butt and said Yes Mother....mom and i looked at each other at the same time..I told her i was sorry..sounded just like ev. I sure do miss you... Sunday the monsters and i went to dad and bonnies, we went out for RED LOBSTER...my favorite went to Joanns, Sams club and then walmart..man i was tired!! it was a very good day though. Willow, the weenie dog is not pregnant....just fat...:) My mom had to put my "brother" to sleep last week...Woody was 13 years old and blind (my "brother" is a poodle) Ill miss him. He was a good dog.. Mom used to say "woody, go tell your sister you want out" and damned if the dog would come to me, bark and wag.at least he wont hurt himself falling down stairs or running into the wall....Ill miss you woody boy.....

And Life goes on...

No comments: