Monday, February 11, 2008

A whole month gone

Well, I must say,what a start we have had!!! I am now officially on a PRN status, having problems getting my computer set up so i can start working from home doing transcriptions. Jen is still without her van. Mom has had her ribbon cutting ceremony...and is doing very well in her business. Softball starts next week for Heather. And mom and I are taking a 3 week class to try yet another new endeavor...smocking..its very fun!!!! and ive already got the embroidery thread stash--enough for us both!! Ive learned 2 stitches so far and two more on thursday..mom has bought us both smocking boards and we have tons of plates to start using....she got a pleater for christmas so she is going to be able to do that in her store as well....just one more thing to get addicted to!!!! ill be posting pictures soon. my grandbaby had her 1st birthday party too! got lots of pictures of her covered in icing!

2 comments:

Meari said...

What? No stitching? ;-) Sounds like you've been busy, busy, busy.

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't popped over more often to stay in touch... but I'm working on fixing that now.

Anyhow, it's been a while... lots have happened... feel free to pop over to my blog someday and get lost in my ramblings... ;)

Miss ya!