Friday, July 27, 2007

Just stuff....

Happy birthday to me..well tuesday will be anyway!! I don't really think we are going to do anything but David is going to make me a steak on the grill..food. ill be just fine with that. I have to go school shopping this weekend. school starts aug 9th! yay!!! Heather and I are going to go hang out at the fleamarket tomorrow. I rented a booth so maybe i will be able to unload some of my extra stuff..books, clothes, toys, junk...I did get to order some things from Lekker threads so that is my birthday present to me. and ill probably get cards and such from david and the kids. work is boring and busy. i hate fridays here--meeting days! that and they are de-molding my office..ugh the bleach is starting to get to me! well better bleach than inhaling mold spores! David and I get to put up a fence this weekend for the dogs. another thrilling weekend..yay! I plan on finishing my 4 my boys "theres no place like home" sampler this weekend. its coming along quite nicely and i just have the top half of it to go. ill share pictures on monday when i get back to work. HOpe everyone has a nice weekend! mel

2 comments:

Meari said...

Happy Birthday, Mel!! I hope you have a great day.

I've tagged you for the 5 Things Meme.

glenda said...

Hope you have a great birthday, Mel! You certainly picked a great present to yourself :)
You make me laugh when describing your weekends
Hope the flea market went well.