Friday, July 27, 2007

5 things....

I have been tagged by Meari for the 5 things

5 Things I wish to do before I die:
1. I wish to pay off my bills (all of them).
2. I wish to travel to England once again.
3. I wish to learn how to play the piano.
4. I wish to be more active.
5. I wish to raise healthy happy children.

5 Things I can do:
1. I can use a sewing machine pretty well.
2. I can write poetry, have since i was young.
3. I can do lots of crafts.(Im multi-talented so to speak)
4. I can bake well.
5. I can play with my kids.

5 things I cannot do:
1. I cannot "forgive and forget".
2. I cannot stand hypocrits.
3. I cannot stand being around unhappy people.
4. I cannot crochet *yet*....
5. I cannot see myself EVER wearing a two piece bathing suit again!!

5 things that attract me to the Opposite Sex:
1. Hard worker.
2. Patience.
3. cleanliness..
4. compassion.
5. humility.

5 celebrity crushes..dont really have but one..its just not Realistic!!
1. Patrick Dempsy...

The following are tagged: Well because I am relatively new to the blogger thing..I tag whoever feels like doing this!!!!

No comments: