Thursday, August 25, 2011

where do i begin?

life has been insane lately. finally have a place to call home once again. the kids are settling in well. but my life seems to continue on a downward spiral..somethings gotta give..i have in the past two months been struggling (nothing new there) i lost a whole paycheck..after cashing my check and was going to go pay bills. somewhere between the bank, the grocery store and the power company..600.00 so ive been trying to scrape by trying to catch up and survive..thank god i know how to stretch and make 20 bucks go a long way!! ok so i ran over my poor little willow..broke her little back, rather than put her through the hell of being in pain and never being right..i made the horrible decision to put her to sleep..that was the most horrible thing ive done in my life..knowing i hurt my baby..my heart hurts i miss her so..work is work, i got my schedule changed back to 8 hour shifts..the three 12 hour shifts plus the one 8 hour shift..was killing me..i have not been eating right. have no desire to eat..i have an ovarian cyst the size of a plum and i cant be seen until aug 19. better late than never i guess. upside, i have a great family.. mama helped me when i didnt have the money to put poor willow down, dad and bonnie have been really good to us and help out. David bought me a new car because he wants the kids to be in a safe car. and he has been a lot more easy to get a long with lately. i have a nice new mobile home on our piece of land. the kids are happy..if i could just feel better and get out of this funk im in..life wouldnt be so horrible...

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Oh, my word. You have so much going on, Mel. I'll add you to my prayer list, and I hope that things start looking up soon!!!

Mel said...

Thank you!! I need all the prayers i can get!! :)