Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh life just keeps getting sooooo much better...

That is sarcasm, in case anyone missed that... Im home with two kiddos who dont feel well, i have a stupid cold and i dont feel like doing anything but sleep. I have stitched a whole FOUR things this year... Once again, i dont feel like doing anything. I miss my willow. Kyle wants to get a dachsund puppy. David came by sunday and brought bananas and cranberry juice.. Trying to be nice.. We will just call him Dr. Dave, haha. My blood pressure has been crazy, any time i dont feel good it goes haywire. So last night pretty much sucked the energy right out of me at work.. And my head hurt because my bp was up... Somethings gotta give.. Im patiently waiting for something good to happen..

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Oh, ugh. Sick kids, sick self, it's soooooo not fun!! Here's hoping you ALL feel better ASAP. Hope something happens to cheer you up today!!