Thursday, October 21, 2010

ok..so my life doesnt suck that bad...

it has been a busy couple months...Nikki got married. heather started basketball.homecoming..lots of hours at work...i finally got a laptop...my computer is dead...beyond help...motherboard shot. the computer guy saved my pictures though so that is a plus.. I reconnected with some friends from my past. its cool..not talking to someone for 25 years and then picking right back up..ive been doing some stitching but not much..finished an angel for WOCS but forgot to take it to bonnie soooo eventually i will remember it..Uncle billy had a stroke.. grandpa isnt doin so great. mom is gonna have to have a total knee replacement..one thing after another. hopefully things will get better soon..bright side..my paychecks are looking nice...hope all is well..and ill update better and longer soon (bonnie).....hey jen..i love you!!!

No comments: