Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The boy who cryed wolf...

HA!!! I actually beat jenny out today with the escapades of my child..wanna hear it???here it goes....My children go to church on wednesday evenings..the buses pick them up here at the house and they each go their own way...Heather to one youth group..kyle to AWANAS at First Baptist of Flomaton. I got a phone call tonight..from my son. it went something like this..."Mom, can you come to the emergency room? We got in a car accident and my leg is broken" and the phone hung up...i panic. (can you see where im going now?) I call the number back and Aaron (my weekend child) answers and says.."can you stop calling my phone, Kyle was prank calling you"..FROM THE CHURCH BUS!!! sooo me..who is at this point so angry i could spit got in the car..went to the church, told the pastor I was picking kyle up and told him why...he didnt think it was funny either. Now, kyle (who i thought had more sense than what he exhibited tonight) was just a bit embarassed when i walked in the group and told him to get in the car..he told me he was playing..I didnt lose it..like i wanted to. I understand the whole "boys will be boys" thing but he scared the hell out of me! he has apologized about 1000 times since i brought him home, but still doesnt understand what exactly he did that was "wrong"..ugh..my momma had surgery today.she came through it fine.but i imagine she will be sore for a while...well that was MY day...how was yours? I love you all...

No comments: