Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Yet another update...and another finish....

Ok, We finally got the insurance check back from the mortgage company. Yay! My husband's mom and dad surprised us. She sent me an email saying that they were going to send us a little something just because. I was really touched. see...family isnt always bad! I finished my dragon that ive been working on trying to finish for months...(he was all black and I got bored and put him away) I finished him this weekend though and like how he turned out. Work is the same ol same ol right now. The state inspectors are out and about again so everyone is panicky. The way i see is that if you do your job every day like your supposed to, you have no reason to panic!!! well, Im going to try and skip out a bit early today so have a great night...heres my dragon!!

2 comments:

monique said...

NIce dragon! I had to laugh; I just saw your BooBees LOL Glad to hear the check came through, though I'm sure it wasn't near what it *should* have been. Grrr.

glenda said...

I can see why you got tired of the black! He looks great. So happy you finally got some $$$$$$$$$$$$