Wednesday, October 7, 2015

these are the days of our lives...

so this year has been full of insanity. changes. and events. ive taken up yet another hobby...quilting... I spent a month in Texas this past summer with my best friend from high school. best friends since we were 15...pretty amazing considering I grew up a military brat. I got to see tons of things in San Antonio and catch up on years of girl stuff..lol.. I have been stitching quite a bit lately and thanks to Meari, I joined a monthly stitch along. I have enjoyed the little charts and they have come out so pretty...working on getting pictures posted.  I have just recently gotten . use of a laptop...mine is disabled thanks to the dog eating the cord...don't ask...heather has been traveling with her boyfriend and his family and is getting the opportunity to see different places. I'm happy for her. but I miss my baby girl..kyle has been struggling with depression.. it has been very difficult but he is now being treated and doing therapy so hopefully he will be doing better soon. ive turned heathers room into a craft room.. it presently looks like a hurricane went through it...but it was being used as a catch all room so I decided it could catch all of my craft stuff!.  I won an embroidery sewing machine and hope to get it set up and running soon.... spend a lot of time with my dad and stepmom. he has been fighting with his health lately and hasn't been doing so well. finally he is starting to feel better.. thankfully!... my blood pressure is still insane at time but I'm plugging along.... hope everyone is well..dont really know if anyone even reads my blog anymore.....

No comments: